Band Spring Trip: Dates TBA
Please note: “no pass- no play” rules apply to all band trips, please check the last 9 weeks report card
Here is the Plan for ITZ:
· Students will attend their first period class.
· Students will go to the cafertia and sit by assigned bus. We will check roll, answer questions, give final instructions
· load the busses.
· 8:02 am leave Grandview JH
· 10:45 arrive at ITZ, line-up and receive instructions from ITZ staff.
ITZ, Euless Town Center, 1201 W Airport Fwy, Euless, TX 76040. (817) 283-3700
· 10:50 ITZ Time
* We have purchased the ITZ Premium package:
* Unlimited pizza/ salad buffet and soft drinks
* 60 points for ticket/prize games
* Unlimited mini bowling, bumper cars, rock climbing (closed toed shoes required for rock climbing wall), laser tag, laser maze, and unlimited video games (unlimited video games does not include redemption ticket, coin action & prize games).
· Lunch 11:00- 12:00
· 2:00 line-up for busses
· 2:04 final roll check after we board busses.
· 3:100 arrive back at Grandview JH.
Ø What do we wear? Band shirts are required- students will not be allowed to travel without their band shirt. GVISD dress code shorts or jeans, and closed toed shoes (some attractions require closed toed shoes).
Ø Will I need extra money? No, all-you-can-eat pizza, and drinks are included, as well and access to all attractions. Souvenirs & snacks are not included. Prize type games are limited to 60 points in our package, after that you may buy additional points.
Ø Who do I call if there is an emergency at home? Please call the JH office, they will be able to reach Mr. Hudson, or Mr. Brown.
Ø Will my student be able to ride the bus home? Yes, barring an unforeseen traffic problem we expect to be back in Grandview by the regular school release time.
Ø How many chaperones are going on the trip? We are taking seven GV ISD teachers and several parents have volunteered to help.